For registration, you have to follow these easy steps below.
- We welcome any interested person or company in our community, and becoming a Qubitica member is easy.
- Together we have built an active community of developers and business partners from more than 30 nations.
- As a member of Qubitica, you hold the QBIT token and get access to the various teams and projects.
- Have a look at our project pipeline or even build your own team and realize your ideas with the help of friends and business partners.
- We have IT framework and expertise, legal advice, funding and all of this like you would work with friends.
Make the first step and don't hesitate. Join us at the Qubitica Lobby at Basecamp.com.
- Join our Qubitica Member Lobby at Basecamp.com by following this invitation link. You have to log in with your email.
- You enter an excellent place to talk with many members and non-members. Around 120 people are chatting here. Our CEO Daniel is in the Lobby, too.
- Have a look at the Message Board. There is plenty of stuff about benefits and how to become successful at Qubitica.
- In the Member Lobby at Basecamp.com, you will also find instructions on how to set up your account at the Qubitica.net website so we will have relevant data, like the wallet address of your membership token.
- When you like what you see, and you want to become a member you have to get or buy at least one QBIT token.
- You can buy the QBIT token at our QBIT Exchange, but you can also ask to do some work to get it.
- The QBIT token in your registered wallet is opening more doors. You will get access to the Member Shop at Basecamp.com with much free stuff like free web servers, software, and tools.
- Basecamp.com is our platform for any communication. You can build here own teams, and you can get invited to more projects and more groups. People will help you, and we hope that you will help others, too.
- Many people do all these steps during one day, but nobody is in a hurry here, and we all have our own pace.
Yes, I will have a look