The programmers way of mining
Become a developer today and a part of QUBITICA
Blockchain, API, JSON, geth, php...?
Does that sound like music?
We all know how to mine crypto currencies based on computing power. The basis of QBIT mining is not computing power, but human intelligence and efficiency in the development of computer software. This QBIT mining can only be done by software developers.
So we have a mining that makes diggin QBIT difficult today and in the future. New QBIT can only be created if the programs developed in the future also meet the future requirements. A natural factor that automatically adjusts the difficulty of mining.
On the other side are users and investors who can buy or license the developed programs or shares of projects with the help of QBIT. These QBITs can be obtained through the website or exchange markets. Reference prices are automatically calculated by QUBITICA.
The demand for QBIT is triggered by the usefulness of the developed software and general projects, resulting in an automatic cycle of production and consumption.
The control over the usefulness of the developed program takes over to QUBITICA. We base this choice primarily on economic and strategic aspects. At a later date, the developer community can actively intervene in the tendering and awarding process.
For this purpose, we plan to create all the appropriate functionalities and these, for example. through smart contracts.
QBIT are valuable. They serve as a kind of share in the overall project, but can also be exchanged in currencies at any time. For basic currencies such as Ether it is possible directly via the QUBITICA website. QUBITICA uses part of the generated revenue to pay a dividend to all developers. These distributions take place monthly. You can see the next distribution date here
Any project is tendered in the following steps:
- A simple project description can be viewed on this website. If you are interested, please contact us via email after you have created a developer account.
- You can access the general stage of our project management at Basecamp® where we give you a free account. Here you can discuss the specifications and requirements with us and negotiate the compensation.
- Further project work will then be organized under Wrike® , Asana® and / or GitHub® .
- Use the possibilities to discuss the project and to incorporate your own ideas. Our Basecamp offers all functionalities.
- Our development teams then integrate your subproject into the overall concept and you receive your compensation after a short test phase.
As an independent developer or IT company you have the opportunity to participate in QUBITICA and become part of it all. Take a look at the open projects or create a developer account right now.
Show all open projects
Sign in as a developer